Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Happiest 5K :)



This morning, my friends and I ran The Color Run - aka The Happiest 5K! It was an amazing experience; we had so much fun.

Lately, I've been all about experiencing new things, seeking out my own happiness.  I do a lot of thinking about what I'd like to do in life and not enough actual "do-ing."  So, I started with The Color Run.  Tomorrow I'm going to a Carolina Panthers football game just for the sake of going and in about 2 weeks I'm going sky diving!

I intend to keep planning new, exciting things to do so that I have stories to tell when I'm older instead of just a bucket list that grows longer each day and never gets checked off.
Now that I really think about it, I think Mac is my inspiration for living life instead of just day dreaming.  He's a big "do-er."  Not one to sit around much.  And he has definitely introduced me to new experiences.



No comments:

Post a Comment