The reason I love this recipe is because it only has two ingredients and only takes a few minutes total to prep & cook! It yields about 4 pancakes, depending on what size you make them.
- One large banana
- Two eggs (yolk and all!)
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed (optional, found mine at Trader Joes)
- Coconut oil spray (found at Trader Joes)
- Sugar-free maple syrup
- Put the banana, eggs, and flax seed in a blender and blend!
- Spray a large skillet with coconut oil and put it on the stove set to medium high heat.
- Pour whatever size pancake you want onto the skillet (I can fit about two pancakes on mine).
- Cook until the tops and bottoms are a tan color.
- Top with sugar-free maple syrup!